BoxMind Strength & Conditioning is a 45 minute workout designed to build strength, endurance and speed for the mind and body, in order to give a functional approach to boxing.
The Strength and Conditioning class has been designed to develop overall strength, power and muscular endurance to improve your boxing performance. Classes will include a mixture of calisthenics and plyometric exercises, resistance training and mental exercises to reach peak mental performance.
- Mental toughness & Resilience
- Understand the mental benefits of exercise
- Increase mindfulness and self-awareness
- Boost your overall well being
- Learn how to live in the present
- Stress relief
What do we provide?
- Strength & Conditioning Instructors trained with the Box Mind Concept
- Extra equipment from ladders, dumbbells, resistance bands…
- Music system and a special workout playlist
What do we need?
- Any space: A meeting room or event space
- The class is for 2 to 12 participants
- Can be at any time on weekdays or at weekends